Welcome to the 2019-2020 School Year
Jamestown Middle School
All of us at Jamestown Middle School would like to welcome you to our school and the first issue of our 2019-2020 newsletter, CONNECTIONS. Together we can make the education experience one that helps children develop into independent, productive, and responsible citizens of our school and our community.
The newsletter is intended to help our parents and patrons stay informed about our school and the accomplishments of our students. The newsletter will be coming to you quarterly during the school year. In addition, the MIDDLE YEARS newsletter will be sent out monthly. All newsletters will be sent out on the JPS app or available online. If you would like a printed copy and do not have access to a printer, please stop by the office and we can print a copy for you.
The middle level grades are a critical time for all students. If you have suggestions for subjects you would like to see covered in the newsletter, or information that you would like to see included, please contact me at the middle school office (701-252-0317).
- JMS Mission and Vision
- Schedule Cards, Food Service, and Transportation
- 6th Grade Orientation
- New Faculty at JMS for 2019-2020
- First Day of School 2019-2020
- JMS School Bell/Lunch Schedule
- Quarter 1 Calendar and Fall Sports Information
- Food Service Programs
- Immunization Requirements and Flu Shots
- School Supplies
- What's Poppin' at JMS?
- Office Miscellaneous Items of Importance
- 2019-2020 Extended School Day