Students to receive free meals
ALL JAMESTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS TO RECEIVE FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
All Jamestown Public Schools students will receive free meals for the 2020/2021 school year via a United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) waiver as the country continues to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. These meals will be made available throughout the entirety of the 2020-2021 school year.
The available meals include breakfast and lunch for all students, either virtual or in-person, and includes “to-go” pickups. Extra milks, ala carte items, and super-size entrees will still be charged to the individual account.
Current funds in a student account can be held for when charges to meals resumes. Families are still requested to complete Free and Reduced Meal Program applications as the free meals are temporary and dependent upon available federal funds. In addition, there are also other household and school district benefits to qualifying for the Free and Reduced Meal Program.
* Currect menu for location
- Elementary Breakfast-Regular Jan. 25-Feb 19
- Elementary Breakfast-Regular Feb. 22-March 19
- Elementary Breakfast-Regular March 22-April 16
- Elementary Breakfast-Regular April 19-May 14 *
- Elementary Lunch-Regular Jan. 25-Feb. 19
- Elementary Lunch-Regular Feb. 22-March 19
- Elementary Lunch-Regular March 22-April 16
- Elementary Lunch-Regular April 19-May 14 *
- Elementary Lunch-Washington Jan, 25-Feb. 19
- Elementary Lunch-Washington Feb. 22-March 19
- Elementary Lunch-Washington March 22-April 16
- Elementary Lunch-Washington April 19-May 14 *
- Middle School Breakfast-Regular
- Middle School Lunch-Regular Jan. 25-Feb. 19
- Middle School Lunch-Regular Feb. 22-March 19
- Middle School Lunch-Regular March 22-April 16
- Middle School Lunch-Regular April 19-May 14 *