Students to receive free meals
ALL JAMESTOWN PUBLIC SCHOOL STUDENTS TO RECEIVE FREE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH
All Jamestown Public Schools students will receive free meals for the 2020/2021 school year via a United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) waiver as the country continues to recover from the COVID-19 pandemic. These meals will be made available throughout the entirety of the 2020-2021 school year.
The available meals include breakfast and lunch for all students, either virtual or in-person, and includes “to-go” pickups. Extra milks, ala carte items, and super-size entrees will still be charged to the individual account.
Current funds in a student account can be held for when charges to meals resumes. Families are still requested to complete Free and Reduced Meal Program applications as the free meals are temporary and dependent upon available federal funds. In addition, there are also other household and school district benefits to qualifying for the Free and Reduced Meal Program.
- Elementary Breakfast-Regular
- Elementary Breakfast-Regular Jan. 25-Feb 19
- Elementary Lunch-Regular
- Elementary Lunch-Regular Jan. 25-Feb. 19
- Elementary Lunch-Washington
- Elementary Lunch-Washington Jan, 25-Feb. 19
- Middle School Breakfast-Regular
- Middle School Lunch-Regular
- Middle School Lunch-Regular Jan. 25-Feb. 19