Jamestown 1 School Lunch Collection Process:
Families that are above $15.00 negative lunch balance per student will have one of five options:
- Family can make a payment in full to get student account current.
- Family can make a payment plan with food service. The district will be very flexible with payment plans, but it must be strictly adhered to.
- Family can pack a lunch and send with their student.
- A family can provide cash for that day’s meal. This will be accepted without regard to the negative balance.
- If none of the above options are available, the family will be charged the full meal price and the student will be served with a cheese sandwich, apple or banana and milk. Collections would need to be considered in these circumstances.