Welcome to the After School Program
We are pleased that you have selected us to provide afterschool programming for your student. Our aim is to provide quality enrichment out of school time activities through a perfect balance of learning, fun and friendship.
Please read through our Parent Handbook and familiarize yourself with our policies and procedures. It will provide you with the information about our services, programming, and payment. Together we can ensure a successful experience for your student.
Jamestown School with Afterschool Programming
Lincoln Elementary – 319 5th St. NE - 701-252-0867
Roosevelt Elementary – 615 6th Ave SE - 701-252-1697
Washington Elementary – 705 4th Ave NW - 701-252-0468
Louis L’Amour – 1102 15th St SW - 701-251-2102
What you can expect from JPS AfterSchool:
· Regularly inform families about program activities.
· Provide enrichment activities that appeal to a variety of interests and needs.
· Assure that all students have equal access to equipment, materials, and facilities.
· Your student will be treated with respect and kindness.
· Employees are trained to ensure the safety and well-being of all students.
· Treat all students fairly when discipline is required.
· Communicate openly with parents regarding behavior concerns and work together to brainstorm and implement strategies to support student’s positive behavior.
· Adhere to FERPA guidelines of student confidentiality.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.