JAMESTOWN SCHOOL DISTRICT
Education Fact Finding Commission
State of North Dakota
Impasse Hearing before the Education Fact Finding Commission to be held on Tuesday, August 15, 2017 at 4:00 p.m. at the Thompson Community room in the Middle School, 203 2nd Avenue SE, Jamestown, North Dakota.
- Opening remarks and introductions by the Chairman of the Commission
- Opening statements by each party:
- The spokesperson for the Education Association will present an opening statement reviewing the negotiations and the impasse issue(s).
- The spokesperson for the Board of Education will present an opening statement reviewing the negotiations and the impasse issue(s).
- Justification by each party:
- The Education Association will be provided time to justify their position.
- The Board of Education will be provided time to justify their position.
- Members of the Fact Finding Commission will ask questions to provide focus on the concerns of both parties.
- The chairman will provide an opportunity for individuals in the audience to comment.
- Following the public comments the chairman will summarize the findings and stipulate a date when both parties can expect a report from the commission.
Students, teachers, school employees and interested citizens are welcome to attend.