Purpose of Student Council:
- To promote student leadership.
- To teach democratic ideals.
- To develop school spirit concern.
- To promote the general welfare of all students.
- The power to make recommendations to the administration in matters of student concern.
- To develop and adopt regulations and by-laws that may be necessary to carry out the goals of the preamble to its Constitution.
- The power to create and coordinate committees for the purpose of promoting student activities.
- The power to carry out fund raising activities to support the student council’s functions.
- Meetings of the student council are open to all JHS students.
- The student council meetings are scheduled twice each month. The meeting during school time is on the second Tuesday of each month.
The JHS Student Council has a representative structure for students only, through which they can become involved in the affairs of the school, working in partnership with school management, staff and parents for the benefit of the school and its students. Their goal is to create a safe and fun environment for students.
- The Executive Board has one President, one Vice President, one secretary, one treasurer, and one Publicity.
- The grade level board has a Class President, Vice President, one Publicity, and two Representatives.
- The Council’s positions are voted for in the Spring of each year by classmates.
- The Student Council is advised by Mr. Gardner.
- Advisor: Ken Gardner
- President: Baylee Hatlewick
- Vice President: Zack Steinberger
- Secretary: Karlie Paiement
- Treasurer: Colton Carlson
- Publicity: Samara McDermid
- Advisors: Amber Ramlo and Ben Smith
- President: Courtnay Kiecker
- Vice President: Jon Listul
- Publicity: Hannah Jorgenson
- Rep: Mara LeFevre
- Advisors: Allie Mack and Leigh Hintz
- President: Maddie Reinerts
- Vice President: Aaron Mack
- Publicity: Lindsey Kiecker and MacKenzie Johnson
- Reps: Jacob Anteau, Connor Rene, and Gage Poland
- President: Kameron Selvig
- Vice President: Caden Heinert
- Reps: Bryan Mitchell and Ashlyn Schauer
- Advisor: Michael Dietz
- President: Brooks Carroll
- Vice President: Kaylee Panchot
- Publicity: Katie Schmitz
- Reps: Emily Hogg and Chandler Rott